Destination Wedding Planning 101
As you read through the following, we just want you to keep one thing in mind . . . this is what we are looking at and envisioning the entire time we are planning your wedding . . . THE BEACH, THE WATER, THE BREEZE, the natural beauty of what we already have to work with for your destination wedding. What a job . . . now you know why we LOVE what we do!
At some point in the wedding planning process, every engaged couple entertains the idea of having a destination wedding . . . after all, who doesn’t get excited at the prospect of going somewhere gorgeous and unique to exchange vows. But at the same time, it can be daunting – can you actually pull off a destination do? Will your loved ones be supportive? If you find yourselves debating “should we or shouldn’t we?” or needing to convince some VIGs (very important guests) to embrace your decision, this is why we started our company.
Marry on the Beach is a full wedding planning service so we are able to guide you through all stages of the wedding planning process. Our background is (20 years) in the hotel industry selling and overseeing weddings, followed by (16) years of specializing in destination weddings in Jamaica.
Here are a few of the reasons our bridal couples have chosen us to assist them with their wedding plans:
- You will have one point of contact from day one. Being assigned a dedicated wedding planner is a tremendous plus for you. With us being in business for over (16) years, we are not changing. You will have the consistency of working with ONE wedding planner throughout your entire planning.
- We are located right here in the U.S. with a convenient 1-800 number for you to reach. We also arrange evening and weekend telephone conferences, which are also a part of the wedding services we provide for you.
- We do not charge for our wedding planning services. We ask that you encourage all of your invited guests to book their travel through our travel services. This will not only keep you informed about your guests, as they book, but you will know that each and every one of them will be well taken care of.
- We will provide you with the correct, up-to-date information on the resort you have chosen for your wedding day. If their requirements and/or prices change, you will be the first to know.
- We will provide you with timelines and full instructions of what to do, when and where.
- Wherever possible, your wedding date, ceremony location are always guaranteed. We will discuss with you personally the best time for your ceremony based on what other events you want to have on your wedding day.
- We manage everything from start to finish, including decor, cuisine, flowers, music, along with suggestions for welcome gifts and excursions for all to attend.
- We make your planning a BREEZE – just tell us what you want and we will do everything to make it happen. We are always here to protect your interests and this is one of the biggest reasons to use a wedding planner outside of the hotel where the wedding is taking place. We ensure you are selecting the right wedding package for the size of your group and watch out for unnecessary expenses from all of the vendors.
- By assisting you with your wedding plans, this does not take away the DIY bride, if this is what you adore doing. If you really enjoy being hands-on we give you space to develop all of your DIY ideas, which will make your wedding a part of who you are.
- With our experience, we can tell you that although the “all-inclusive” resorts in the Caribbean and Mexico have on-site coordinators, there is always a possibility that their wedding planner might change once, twice or even three times before the date of your wedding. The level of the on-site coordinator varies from resort to resort. We ensure that they understand all of the services you are wanting to have for your wedding day or weekend. Just remember, these planners are employed by the resort, not you, so chances are they’ll side with the resort if there’s a conflict of interest.
ANY BRIDE COULD BENEFIT FROM A LITTLE HELP, ESPECIALLY IF IT’S COMPLIMENTARY.OUR GRATIS GUIDANCE MAY BE ALL YOU REALLY NEED!